Empowering veterinary practices and industry members to confidently make the best decisions for their business with the right tools and services.
Compendium of Veterinary Products
As the leader of product label information, the CVP offers users dynamic product search and organizational tools such as charts and indices to support your practice.
- The quick search bar enables you to find the label information that you need
- Products, Companies, Categories, Uses and Ingredients indexes allows you to more easily visualize comparable products which belong to similar groupings
- The Parasiticide and Biological Charts display parasites and antigen to enable easy product selection
- Withdrawal Time Chart provides a list of food animal drug residue withholding times
Safety Data Sheet Library Autobinder
The SDSL Autobinder is the only platform that creates, houses, and automates your practice's entire SDS library for hazardous products based on the past 24 months of your distributor(s) purchase history.
- Satisfy your OSHA requirements and AAHA practice accreditation while protecting your practice, patients and staff
- Access the largest collection of veterinary SDS available in the animal health marketplace
- Save time with a comprehensive, automated SDS binder
- Receive emailed notification of updates to your binder
North American Companion Animal Formulary
Your trusted resource for more than 30 years, the North American Companion Animal Formulary (NACAF) has been the go-to quick reference guide on- and off-label dosing information for veterinary and human drugs.
- Now in its 13th edition, with almost 4,000 references related to the use of over 1,200 drugs in dogs and cats
- Indispensable tool for established veterinary practices, students, academia, pharmacists and specialists
- Easy to use indexes: Generic and Trade Name, Use or Symptom and Therapeutic Category
- Special sections include procedures for diagnostic tests and imaging, anesthetic protocols, as well as helpful formulas and ratios